So my mom just came back from Bangkok, and omfg she got me loads of stuffs O.O
I don't even know why she did it, but I love her! XD

So, here's a mini haul of what she bought me!

Maybelline, New York / Eyestudio/ Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

I already have a cream eyeliner from elf but this def. looks like it has better quality and the brush it comes with is just the bestest! :)


Garnier / B-B Eye Roll-on

I have a feeling this will really come in handy...


dodo / Stick Concealer

Really like the casing of this one, even though there isn't much product...
Eeek! Sorry for the dirty nails XD


Revlon / Bedroom Eyes / Powder Liner

Tried it out already and its really good for fast make up in the morning, love it! :)


Eucerin / Lotion For Dry Skin

Yeah, my Mom worries about me XD I have super dry skin on my feet and elbows so she got me this.


Watsons / Cleansing Facial Wipes

Always wanted something like this. Might make make-up removal after a night out easier, since I'm usually too lazy to wash my face then xD


 The shoes she got me! They are SO ADORBS :)))))


The blouses she got me, still have to loose a little weight to make them look great on me :P


Booteh shorts, I loik!

That was it for the haul! So much stuff XD I really have no idea where that came from but I'm really happy my Mommie's back, love her to bits!

Oh yeah guys, I actually cut my hair already. Its a bob of some sorts... Will recut on December, perhaps a pixie cut? :D



I tried to do some gifs... It's my first so it isn't that good yet XD
(click on it to see the movement!)









That's it for today guys! Tell me what you think about my new hair cut ;)
Till next time :]



Leave a Reply