Aayyyeeee.

I was inspecting my hair a couple of days back and I noticed that I had very, very, VEEERRYY bad hair breakage and split ends! Forget split ends, I also have split MIDDLES! As in my hair splits in two in the middle part and merges back together to one strand! OH MY GOD, my hair is dead XD
Prolly cause I first bleached it, wanting it to be blonde (turned out red), the I dyed it red, then on top of that I dyed it back to brown. Now its D.E.A.D.
It feels super dry and icky and not soft. Holy shizneck XD
Wellohwell, looks like it's inevitable to cut it really short. Meaning to say that I will be walking around with very short boyish hair by november at the earliest. Why november? I feel like I really need to go loose some weight before I can pull of nice short hair, because such hair styles fit more with an angular face than with a round one like mine. Just so it's clear: I dont think I'm fat xD I just want a little bones to show on my face and a stronger jaw line so that I can pull of the short hair the best way possible. So I'll diet until I think that my face is angular enough (plus this will also give my hair some time to grow, which is good because I want to cut off all unhealthy hair).

yeah, so I actually already did some research about what hairstyles to choose. Here are some of my current faves:


I actually like Maggie Gyllenhaal's hairstyles, because we have a similar hair type and face shape. Chances are that what suits her will suit me as well :)



Leave a Reply