Hey Guys, I finally got my wig >3<

I'm soo happy!!

I ordered it from: https://www.facebook.com/eyeamotaku
Packaging
When unpacked
Wig in natural lighting



Color: 4/5
I love the colour a lot! But in the picture it seemed brighter. It was said though that it might not be 100% accurate so yeah. But that's not so bad, the colour is really nice! It's a rich golden blonde :)

Hair Quality: 5/5
Thick, but not too thick that it's hot when you wear it outside. Also looks natural when on, so a big plus to that because then I can wear it in public as well :P

Shipping: 5/5
Came exactly the day it was supposed to. And the change-money that was included didn't get stolen (I was kinda afraid about that ahaha).

Service: 5/5
Very good customer service and very patient with my questions and late payment as well :)


Overall: 5/5
I DEFINETLY recommend this shop ^^ Even though it took me a while to get the payment done (smart padala was harder to find than I thought...), costumer service was truly kind and patient.

When worn :)



Leave a Reply